If you all get a group going, I may have to send you all a list of the last 4 issues I am after to complete Spawn and hellspawn if I don't find them before then!
I'd even pay someone's admission to go hunt for me!
I just got this flyer in the mail today saying there will be another Comic Book convention. It's June 5th at the Penn Plaza Pavilion, 401 7th Ave & 33rd St. It's all comic books, art, anime, and toy show.
There will be a costume contest as well as all day gaming. Special "celebrities" are Chris Claremont who is the writier for Uncanny X-men, Joe Jusko who is a Fantasy/Sci-fi artist, Rene Auberjonois from Star Trek Deep Space Nine.
So if anyone is interested in going, go lol I'm gonna probably go, got nothing else better to do [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And ADM is $9
If you all get a group going, I may have to send you all a list of the last 4 issues I am after to complete Spawn and hellspawn if I don't find them before then!
I'd even pay someone's admission to go hunt for me!
ill be heading there myself so let me know Lee and we could hook up with the same peeps we went with last time and maybe more could come along...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yea man, i tried calling the Dogg but he ain't answering his phone. If you read this dogg, we really do have bad timing on getting in touch with each other lolOriginally posted by overtkill:
ill be heading there myself so let me know Lee and we could hook up with the same peeps we went with last time and maybe more could come along...
Da dawgg? will be going, so lets get this party started. [img]wink.gif[/img] U heard! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Holla ! [img]cool.gif[/img]Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
Da dawgg? will be going, so lets get this party started. [img]wink.gif[/img] U heard! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
fo' shizzle [img]tongue.gif[/img] (i think thats how you spell it)
I'll try and make it too...just gotta find out if I can get that Saturday off...
Bookmarks